Saturday, September 13, 2008
My Boy is Huge!
My boy has made some major milestones so far in his 6 1/2 months of life. He's wearing 12 month clothes, and has been for a while. Last week, he began to sit up on his own and said his first word! Whenever I leave the room or he's fussy, he says "Mamama" or something of that nature. My mom and Winston heard it, so it's legit. :) The boy wants to crawl, but he can't seem to get his legs to scoot on the floor. He can sure go on that walker! He has his 6 month checkup on Thursday. I'll post his stats then. Where does the time go? I think the more children you have, the faster the time goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow! I can't believe he's so big already! I added you to my friends list on my blog; hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment