Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's Been A While

I didn't realize it's been so long since I last posted. Well, I went to the cardiologist today because I had been having chest pains, chest pressure, tingling sensations throughout my arms, and even burning/cold sensations. My heart is in great condition! He thinks the pain is muscular. Thank God! Heart problems run in my family, so I'm thankful it's not my heart. Also, my weight loss so far is 22 pounds! I'm 17 pounds away from prepregnancy weight, and then a lot more after that!

Colton finally started crawling today! He prefers to roll to get where he wants, but at least I know he can crawl! Also, this boy gets into everything! We were at Target yesterday, and he decided he wanted some wine. So, he swipes off two bottles (glass) off the shelf! I was so embarrassed! They were nice and didn't make me pay for them (they were only $6 each)

Cassidy's attitude has started to escalate. She also likes to play hide and seek in the clothes racks! We're nipping that in the bud. She loves dance class, but she has gotten quite clingy lately. She sings everything, and I wouldn't trade her for the world :)

Winston's job is going great-in fact, they were catered prime rib for record sales. We are so blessed that Winston's job is going strong. We don't take it for granted, so we still pray for this blessing to continue.

We found out last night that we're going to have a nephew/niece! Winston's brother and wife are due the first of June. They just had a miscarriage last month, so prayers are greatly appreciated.

I go back to do testing the 20th. The first round wasn't too bad-I could recite the test directions-that's how much I did it! I enjoy it-I don't have the pressures and such when I was teaching full time. My chaos is more fun to deal with than that of 22 children that are not biologically mine :)

Well, that's it for now. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe it's been a long time again ;)