Monday, March 9, 2009

Finally, An Update

Well, Colton has had a busy few months. He celebrated his first Valentine's Day. He also started walking on February 2nd. He is very quick! Nothing is safe anymore! At his 1 year checkup, he is 32" long (>95%), 24.6lbs (75%). He loves to eat, but the boy hates cheese! How will he survive in this house? :) He also had his first haircut-I had to leave some curls. He doesn't look like a baby anymore. He also has 6 teeth.






Cassidy's been busy with dance and her princess world. She was very sick the last week of February with either bronchitis, early pneumonia, or the one flu strain her flu shot didn't cover. Thankfully, none of us got it. She's excited to be back to her usual self. She's our diva!


Winston and I are keeping busy with work and stuff around the house. I've been subbing a little more lately, in addition to my testing. Also been trying to work out at least 4x a week to get rid of this weight. Keeping the house somewhat clean is on the daily to-do list. Winston loves his job and has gotten quite good on the drums on Guitar Hero. His drum fills, definitely not as good as mine :)

Here's a recent family shot. I'll post when I get Colton's 1 year pics in next week. Til then!

1 comment:

Reneau said...

Colton's hair is sooooooo blonde!! Surely that did not come from Winston!! Your kids are growing so beautifully and are adorable. Deej, you seem very happy!