We've gotten snow twice within 2 months time. We had a White Christmas, and now we'll have a white Valentine's since it's going to take a while to get this snow to melt. According to our backyard, we had 7" of snow! It looks like something on a Christmas card. Since I'm a big kid, we had to play out in the snow as much as we could! The kids loved it! When was it time to come in-when Colton would hold his hands up because his mittens were too wet and cold! I wish I could have bought them more weather appropriate stuff, but watch us not get another snow like this for another 30 years!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Snow Fun!
We've gotten snow twice within 2 months time. We had a White Christmas, and now we'll have a white Valentine's since it's going to take a while to get this snow to melt. According to our backyard, we had 7" of snow! It looks like something on a Christmas card. Since I'm a big kid, we had to play out in the snow as much as we could! The kids loved it! When was it time to come in-when Colton would hold his hands up because his mittens were too wet and cold! I wish I could have bought them more weather appropriate stuff, but watch us not get another snow like this for another 30 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! You can see my house in that pretty pic! Oh, and my Mom has found cold weather stuff for a great deal at Goodwill. Noah has warm insulated snow pants that she got for $1.99!
Well, if I bought that stuff now, who knows when we would need it again :) The way my kids outgrow clothes...
Post a Comment