Sunday, March 21, 2010

Why Now?

I've had several people wonder why I'm taking the kids to Disneyworld at such a young age?

1. We've been blessed with a refund that we may not get again or for a while. Wanted to take advantage of it.

2. Being in the hospital got me to thinking, and I want to enjoy life with my family. I want to see the look in my kids' eyes as they get to see their favorite characters, live, for the first time. I was 23 when I had the first experience-I don't want my kids to wait that long.

3. We may not get a chance to go for many years, and I want my kids to experience it when they're actually into this stuff. We'll be dining with Princesses, Winnie the Pooh, and others. I'm just as excited as they are! In addition, I want to take Cassidy before she starts school. I really don't want to go during the summer, and I don't want to pull her from school.

I always said I wanted to go when the kids could pretty much ride every ride. With as big as my kids are, I think we've met that goal!