It's been crazy busy over here at our place! Between school and work, I'm lucky I see my house!
Winston's been busy at work. That's good :) He loves his job!
I've lost almost 25lbs in 6 months. Turn 30 in 12 days. Trying for baby #3. Working tirelessly on our school's Christmas program. Taking care of the house and kids. I'm Supermom!
Cassidy's loving Kindergarten. Out of all the sight words she's supposed to read by the end of the year, she reads all of them but one, where. I think we can get that quickly. Her first report card was awesome-perfect attendance, great behavior...just got to get over her stubbornness on writing her name correctly (no capital A) and not using capitals in the middle of words. She's still in dance and loving it. She's also going to go to an art camp in December. She's also put in her request for a baby sister :)
Colton's loving school as well. Still working on our colors. We've upped our repertoire of everything being just yellow to either being yellow or green. Working on the potty training still. Doing #1 pretty well. #2 is still a work in progress. He hates to stop what he's doing to go. He has to be trained by next August so he can go to school. We're also thinking of signing him up for ice skating lessons so he can start playing hockey. He had to pick the most expensive sport :)
The kids and I have a week off from school. Going to enjoy the rest...after all the errands are done! :)
1 comment:
Congrats on the weight loss! Maybe you can motivate me... and good luck over the holidays. You guys are trying for #3?! Wow! Now I'll be holding my breath every time I hear from you...
Post a Comment