Tuesday, June 21, 2011

She's Growing Up Too Fast For Me!


Cassidy comes up to me yesterday morning and says she thinks she needs to brush her teeth. I asked her why. She then opens her mouth, and I see the hole on the bottom row of her teeth! I asked her if she knew where the tooth was....she didn't know! So of course, we think that's she has swallowed it! I called the doctor, and of course, after I do that, we find it on the carpet in front of the TV in the playroom. I has asked her if she knew her tooth was loose. She said no. She hadn't eaten anything to knock it out. It was a clean break-no gushing blood or anything. She did ask how she was going to eat :)

First glasses, now a lost tooth. Starting 1st grade in a couple of months, two days after turning 6. I look at her first Christmas picture and think....where's the pause button?!?!

No comments: