The best attempt at a family pic!
She is never too big for Pepaw's lap-this so made his day!
Ya, cold water is not Cooper's friend!
Strike a pose! Colton wore this swimsuit as well!
Innocence
Can't believe that I was pregnant with this cutie last summer!
Can you believe she is almost a second grader?
She lost tooth number 4 while in the pool!
I am so glad I have two kids that can play together nicely
He loves Pepaw's piggy back rides!
Cassidy, that's not nice!
The whole weekend was pretty laid back. My sinuses were in full bloom, and Colton felt just as crummy. So, we spent the whole weekend at home just being lazy. Then we had lunch with Grandpa then hit Nana and Pepaw's house for food and fun. The pool was cold! Cooper got in the pool and so did not like it! Gonna have to try when the pool is warmer!
No comments:
Post a Comment