Cassidy went to vacation Bible school and had a blast! She is not taking dance this summer, so she can rest up for when it starts back in the fall! She has lost 3 teeth in a 2 week period.
Colton is signed up for Tball in the fall! He has been all boy, and is now in a superhero phase. He loves Avengers, especially Iron(ing) Man. Wish he would come do my laundry...
Cooper has had a milestone June. He is now crawling, pulling up on items, sitting upright without help, clapping hands, and talking! He says Mama, Bubba (Colton), Bye, and Hi. He is getting too big too fast for me!
My brother got married June 30, and the older two kids were in the wedding. They did so much better than I thought they would! We are excited to add Heather to our crazy family!
Winston and I celebrated 9 years of marriage on the 28th. We saw the Avengers and got dessert at The Cheesecake Factory.
I am still working on losing this baby weight...and more. Winston finally got his promotion to Web Architect.
July is a little bit calmer...well, if you want to call it that. Music in Motion started back up, Colton got a busted lip, Cooper saw his first set of fireworks, Colton was sick with a mysterious fever...it has to go up from here!
1 comment:
Congrats on Winston's promotion! Woohoo! Can't believe how much Cooper has changed in just a few weeks. I believe your summer is even crazier than mine! :)
Post a Comment