Apparently, I will be seeing my dr and the specialist every week or other week, so we could definitely use prayers for finances!
I've gained a total of 2lbs thus far. My uterus is apparently the size of a woman about 17 weeks along. We did a sonogram (no pics, was upset) to check all the heartbeats. Didn't help that the dr told me that I could lose one in the womb. Doesn't help with all the nightmares I have been having! We found all three heartbeats, held my breath for the last one-thought we wouldn't find it! The dr thinks that maybe the two we thought were identical are not. We will find out more next week at the specialist. No genders either. I thought I saw one was a boy, but it could have been an arm. Also, one has got Winston's head! So freaky! They looked like little aliens!
See the specialist next Wed for some testing and possible genetic counseling. Praying all is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment