Monday, December 29, 2008

8 Things

8 things I did today:

1. held my friend's 1 month old baby
2. had girls' day out
3. went shopping without the kids
4. finished laundry
5. cooked dinner
6. put the kids to bed
7. made brownies
8. played Guitar Hero

8 Favorite restaurants:

1. Mexican Inn
2. Charlie's (a hamburger place)
3. Applebee's
4. On the Border
5. Chili's
6. Bravo!
7. Simply Fondue
8. Don Julio's

8 shows I watch:

1. CSI
2. CSI Miami
3. CSI NY
4. Law and Order SVU
5. Friends
6. Bold and the Beautiful
7. Cold Case
8. Dr. Phil

8 Things I wish for:

1. to be much skinnier
2. for continued blessings on my family and friends
3. my kids to not grow up so fast
4. more babies :)
5. that I never have to go back to work full time
6. our church to grow
7. a new bigger car
8. a healthy lifestyle

8 things I look forward to:

1. Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert on Saturday
2. growing old with Winston and spoiling our grandkids
3. paying off our house!
4. more babies :)
5. Colton turning 1
6. Colton teething
7. seeing my best friend and her family
8. being able to fit into smaller clothes

No comments: