December was very busy for us. Cassidy had her first dance performance. She did great-even though she yelled at her Nana and me to let her know where she was! Colton celebrated his 1st Christmas-he was really good at opening presents, before he got bored and moved onto the next thing. And...we finally have a tooth trying to make it's way out! Dee Jay turned 28...can't believe she's going to be 30 here in 2 years! Since she's home from work, she could do so much more in the Christmas celebrations-gingerbread houses, making cookies for Santa, taking it all in. This was the best Christmas!
I got to figure out how to do these pics in order-they're in reverse! Enjoy!
Colton is tired this December!

He fell asleep this way!

They love their new kitchen!

Colton's a natural in the kitchen!

I just like this pic

Colton's 1st Christmas!

Colton loves his presents

Colton saw Santa for the first time. He thought he was weird, but no tears...unlike his sister

Cassidy's 1st Gingerbread house.

I'm 28!

I'm Special!


She was telling this little girl that she had to bend down!
No comments:
Post a Comment