Cassidy had her first dance recital today. She did really great! She knows her dance steps! She's going to be continuing it this summer and fall. Her teacher says that she's a little more advanced because she actually pays attention in class! Think we're going to be a "dance" family :) I was a dressing room mom, and I so enjoyed it! I made little goody bags for the girls to keep them busy until we could leave at intermission. I also brought a snack, because 3 and 4 year olds get hungry quite frequently. Someone chewed me out for it, but I don't care. In addition, these poor little girls were half asleep before they went out for their bow. Anyways, being backstage was awesome-Cassidy even waved and said, "Hi mom" on stage! Little toot! I nearly cried-I think I finally realized that Cassidy is a little person and is growing up way too fast for me!
We prebought her some flowers, and Winston gave them to her. She kept telling everyone her Daddy got her purple flowers. So sweet! Colton even behaved for the most part. That's a miracle. Thanks Pepaw, Nana, and Memaw for coming out! Here are some pics!

Cassidy and her friends: Carlie, Hadley, and Brye

On Stage About to Start

Look at her arabesque!

Look at my flowers!

The Proud Family!
1 comment:
too cute. love those little dresses!
Post a Comment