Saturday, August 7, 2010

2 Months?

Can't believe it's been two months since I've last posted! There won't be pics on this one because I got a new camera, my computer is acting up, so I can't upload and edit like I want right now. :(

Winston's been doing great at work. He's been doing a lot of work lately! He did get to take a day off this week so we could relax and have fun as a family! He's doing real well with his hockey as well.

Hitting 30 this year....wanting another baby...has made me kick my rear in gear and get back to losing weight. I joined Weight Watchers at the end of May. I've lost 16.2lbs since then. Getting my rear to Curves almost every day, riding my bike when I can't, and teaching Music in Motion has helped me to stay in shape. I hope to lose at least another 20lbs by the first of the year. I will also be starting my second year as the music teacher at a local preschool.

Cassidy...turns 5 this month...and starts kindergarten! Where did my baby girl go? She's excited, I'll be crying the first day! I guess I feel like I missed so much with her while teaching. Anyways, this girl can read and write! I'm so proud of her! She's also a great dancer, artist, and big sister/helper. I'm so blessed to have her as my daughter!

Colton still keeps us on our toes, but he's calmed some. The big thing we're working on is potty training. He's definitely more stubborn with it than his sister. He'll be going to preschool 2 days a week and spending 2 days a week with Nana! He loves cars and sports, mainly hockey and baseball-anything with a stick! His speech has greatly increased-some of it isn't understandable, but we've been told by his doctor that he's speaking better than most 2 year olds his age.

Well, we hope this update finds you well. As soon as I can get darn pictures figured out, I'll post some!

No comments: