Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cooper's 3D/4D Ultrasound

























Well, he was ornery like Colton was!  He had his hands and feet in his face.  I had to do stretches and try to move him so we could get something decent!  These King boys like to give me a hard time!  They must get that from their father  :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

those ultrasounds just amaze me. I bet it's fascinating to watch in person! So incredible! And excited that you settled on "Cooper"--do you have a middle name??

The King Family said...

Did you not get one with Noah? It is. We have DVD of it as well :) We did this with Colton. So wish we could have afforded it with Cassidy. We're thinking it might be Cooper Alexander. We're still discussing. Of course, his family was ragging us about our name choice. AAHH!

Kayla Jo Taylor said...

I know you wanted him to move his hands, but I love of of the pics in the middle with his hand over his face. It's like he is saying "no pictures right now mom!!!" lol