Friday, September 23, 2011
What To Do?
I think I'm feeling my first somewhat frustrations as a parent of a school aged child. Poor Cassidy has had some issues in first grade. Some are from her being bored in class and needing more challenging work. Another has to do with another kid in her class. From day one, this kid (who sits next to her) keeps talking to her, bothering her (and I know my kid is not 100% innocent). He sits next to her at lunch. He bothers her at recess. Today, it went up a level. He gave her a piece of silver string and told her to put it on her finger like a ring. Then, later on in the day, he tries to kiss her. This kid was in her class last year, and there was no mention of him. Now, everyday I hear something about this kid. Cassidy says she's getting a new seat on Monday. I'm about ready to strangle this kid and tell him to stay away from my daughter. Maybe it's a blessing I'm only having one daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment