7 weeks left...well, probably less. Apparently, the hormones are kicking in again...been having these thoughts...
I was hoping that with this last pregnancy, things would be different. I have always looked huge while pregnant. I was really hoping that wouldn't be the case with this one. Even lost about 25lbs before I got pregnant. Well, not the case. I know I have a human life growing inside of me, which I feel greatly blessed to have. I see other pregnant women, and they look so cute with their baby bellies. I look in the mirror, and all I see is huge. Huge belly, huge butt, huge thighs...I look more like a beached whale. Right now, I hate the way I look. I hate looking in the mirror. I feel like such a failure as a mother.
I don't want a pity party or anything. I just needed to vent.
3 comments:
I'm betting that most of those women you think look good pregnant feel the exact same way you do.
I second that, and I know that right at the end is when we really start to feel like beached whales! I felt like Noah made me stick out everywhere, and "baby bump" was a bit of an understatement. My cousin still has a waistline at 6 months! ugh! Hang in there, I know you will work hard to lose the weight again. So excited to meet Cooper!
Oh Dee Jay, I completely understand how you feel. I even look back at pictures and still think I looked huge. I don't think I looked in the mirror on a regular basis either. And vent away...that's what these things are for! But you are beautiful and wonderful and it is all worth it in the end to see your little man!
Post a Comment